Sunday, October 28, 2007

I love this part of the song "Masterpiece" and thought I would share it as my first post:

"Before you had a name, or opened up your eyes
Or anyone could recognize your face
You were being formed so delicate in size,
secluded in God's safe and hidden place.
Little tiny hands, and little tiny feet,
little eyes that shimmer like a pearl,
He breathed in you a song, and to make it all complete
He brought the masterpiece into the world."

--Brent Alan Henderson, Craig Patty, Michael Patty, and Gloria Gaither
"Masterpiece"

What an amazing thought that before we were ever recognized, God knew us and created us in HIS image!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, let me say to you both: Congratulations! YahYah and Gigi will be comparing notes for the next several months since my daughter-in-love Kadie is also due in June! "Masterpiece" was the song I had planned to sing at Laurel's dedication, but due to my developing a sudden case of laryngitis, Nancy Stone stepped in and sang it for me. It was the exact way that I felt about this precious little girl God gifted our family with. Again -- Congrats, and we look forward to meeting little Lima.

reagin said...

Yay, I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations! Great job on the website, too.

*Staci* said...

So glad you started a blog. Now you'll see how addicting it is! Congrats to you and Jeremy! Being a parent is the most awesome blessing that you will ever experience! Love you!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i'm so happy for you two! there is nothing like being a mommy! i hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and get plenty of rest because you'll need it:)!!