Sunday, October 28, 2007

Preparation

Many of you are aware that Jeremy and I are ready to add to our family. We are hoping and praying for God to allow us to be parents to a child soon. I want to share with you some of the items we have purchased to get ready for that time. Our families are aware that Jeremy had a toy frog ("Froggie") that he carried everywhere while he was growing up--even though it began as Traci's frog, Jeremy definitely bonded more with him!! As a child, I also had my own toy Thumper that I carried everywhere (especially to doctor's visits where the doctor had to examine Thumper too!). So I would like you to meet our future child's "friends":

Froglet and Baby Thumper


As most of you are aware, Jeremy and I are also a household divided when it comes to school loyalty. This will be the first year since we have been married that neither of us work on the day of the Iron Bowl, so if both of us survive that day, we will still have to decide just what our future child will wear since we have already begun purchasing "Team Gear":



We all know the child chooses Mom's team right?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Congrats!! Just remember your little blessing will look the best in Crimson and White. Roll Tide Amber!! Can't wait to see ya'll little one...

Love you,
Mandy T.